Thursday, March 05, 2009

Beginnings

So here's the low down. Not only have I got Facebook and Twitter (hinting lack of social life bleh0 I find myself writing the first of many entries here...Penned n' Simple

Welcome all, to perhaps the one convincing piece of evidence that I have finally become, and will forever remain, I surmise, a bored friendless individual. Notwithstanding the fact that I already have limited social skills, this introspective exercise will perhaps only serve to exemplify the inadequacies that make up some of my being or a comparison of my life to the life of the boy in the image....one can only hope.

Having said that, I will purport the stereotype of that of a blogger and describe the important as well as the mundane events of my existence. The notable as well as the insignificant, the remarkable and the unremarkable, treat it as you would anything else you normally read. Be it light reading or comedy, read and enjoy, and I hope you gain a sense of hilarity through it for my life is definitely a comic strip of humour-filled cliches and accidental occurrences.

1 comment: