
Right. So the post from last night seemed excessively melodramatic. Here's something else more mudane for a less cheesy read.
I've actually sat at my computer for the last half a day with my work in front of me and not successfully read one single word. Between Facebook and Youtube, there just isn't anytime to do any work. Coupled with the fact that the end of year already happened (half way through this semester), motivation just hasn't been a factor in my life of late.
So we did our end of year paper on monday. Its a synoptic paper that encompasses the five year course (I'm only a third year btw *shock*) so imagine my irritation whilst sitting the paper. Anyway, so that's over and done with, but I'm still stuck with work that is relevant to that exam...had the exam been set at a later date. Consequently, my year group went into that exam having only been made to learn three quarters of the years worth of material....*scream with me*.
Then I find out that I've been relegated to Oldham DGH for the rest of the year....not to my liking coz it was my FIFTH choice. Did you hear what I said....FIFTH!!
I honestly don't know how the allocation works at med school...its just soooo random and unfair. And then there's the mark I received for the project I did in February...average. How can the supervisor even pretend to know what mark I deserve when he hardly noticed I was even there and didn't even care for following my progress. He also went on holiday halfway through the project!!!
So to answer the question....am I bothered? YES I AM!!!


'Between Facebook and Youtube, there just isn't anytime to do any work.' Shouldn't you add bejeweled blitz and tetris to this list?
ReplyDelete